Come check out our A-MAZING corn maze!! Rader Family Farms is proud to partner with Beck's Hybrids and Precision Planting in 2018 to design and grow another challenging, interactive, and fun (almost) 12 acre corn maze.
Beck's Hybrids is the largest family-owned retail seed company in the United States. More importantly, Beck's is committed to honor God by maintaining their relationships with integrity and honesty in all they do.
We planted Beck's Hybrids seed corn in early June using the impressive prescription planting technology of our partner, Precision Planting. After planting, we add four bridges that allow you to climb and adjust your internal GPS or just enjoy a spectacular view of the maze and grounds.
There are almost 12 acres of corn to get lost in but don't worry, we take down your name and will notify the "corn cops" if you're not out by closing time. :) You can choose one or both phases of the maze to complete using the provided map and based upon the challenge you desire. There are multiple checkpoints throughout the maze as well as the 4 bridges that will help you get your bearings. It's a great time to celebrate Rader Family Farms 10 Year Anniversary so come join in on the celebration with a visit to the farm and Go Get Lost in the maze!!
2018 Chick-fil-A Night Mazes at Rader Family Farms!
Saturday, September 29, 6 - 9 pm & Saturday, October 20, 6 - 9 pm $10/person
Rader Family Farms, LLC has proudly partnered with our local Chick-fil-A to bring you fantastic Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
You don't want to miss this....
--Special Chick-fil-A prizes for hitting the Chick-fil-A target in the Apple Blaster field!
--Get your picture taken with the official Chick-fil-A "Mr. Cow".
--One Complimentary Chicken Sandwich Card included with every paid Night Maze entrance!! WOW!! Redeem your FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich at your Normal Chick-fil-A restaurant!
A special thank-you to Josh and April Wynn, owners and operators of the Normal Chick-fil-A Restaurant, for their partnership on the Chick-fil-A Night Mazes!
Night Maze Information
- $10 entrance fee
- 10+acre plus Corn Maze (not scary). Bring your own flashlights.
- Jumping Pillow will be open (weather permitting).
- Areas open: Harvest Brew Coffee Shop, Pumpkin Blossom Cafe, Gift Shoppe, campfire (weather permitting). Other farm activities will not be open.
- Last Entrance into the Corn Maze is 8:00 pm.
- 14 years & younger must be accompanied by a paid adult (age 18 yrs+) in the corn maze and while on the farm.
- Groups are welcome but no group discounts are offered for special events. Please have sufficient chaperones.
- No advance tickets sold. Admission sold at the farm starting at 6:00 pm.
- No drinks, bags, backpacks, large purses, or other containers are allowed in the maze.
Don't forget, during our regular business hours, we have two mazes at the farm -- our 1-acre maze for lil' farmers (included with activity admission) and our 10+ acre corn maze (additional fee) for the more adventerous folks.
Mazes of the Past
It's always fun to see how the maze has changed over the years. We strive to keep our tillable ground healthy and producing at peak yields and that requires crop rotation. That can be challenging when the maze acres are surrounded by the other parts of the farm. We hope you enjoy some of these historical maze photos.